Thursday, March 6, 2008

Loose Files - 10


And some more old skool house classics and italian piano

Renegade Soundwave…The Phantom(Original Mix)
Leftfield - Not Forgotten (original mix)
Last Rhythm - Last Rhythm
4 For Money - It`s a moment in time
TC 1991-Berry
Soft House Company - What I Need
Ezee Posse - Everything Starts With an E
FPI Project - Risky
Blow - The Cutter
N-Joi - Anthem
Fast Eddie - Acid Thunder (vocal mix)
Denise Lopez - Don’t you wanna be mine
Baffa - Piano On
Expose - tell me why (dmc mix)
anita adams - movin up and down
Circuit - shelter me (helter skelter mix)
Doug Lazy - Let The Rhythm Pump - B1 1989 - (Chop Dub)
Twin Hype - 4 Those Who Like To Groove (Club Groove Remix)
TX137-MR Lee-I Can’t Forget-Club Mix
2 Guys On Acid-House Music All Night Long-Cool House Dub
This Ain’t Chicago-Ride The Rhythm..Acid Not Placid
Rhythim Is Rhythim - Beyond the Dance
TOM SALTA-THE NEW GENERATIONSANDEE-LOVE DESIRE(HOUSE OF DEF MIX)
LANDLORD-I LIKE IT(BLOW OUT DUB MIX)
True Faith - Take me away
BLAKE BAXTER-ONE MORE TIME
Rhythim Is Rhythim - It Is What It Is
Jungle Crew - Elektric Dance
Hi-Liner - Loving You (Original Mix)
Cappella - Everybody (Techno House Mix) (90)
ezee possee - love on love (mouthquake master mix)
a.s.h.a - jj tribute (original mix)
Deskee - Let there be house (westbam mix)
pierre feroldi - moving now
s-bam - take me away now

No comments: